You’re probably familiar with how big Valorant has gotten, so you shouldn’t be surprised by how many bookmakers there are offering odds on Valorant today. Here you can find the best Valorant betting sites for 2020, no matter which preferences you prefer, and our list shows which site that works in your country. All the sites we list are safe and tested by us, so you can sit back, choose a site, and trust that we have done the due-diligence for you. If you feel like taking the matter into your own hands, we have pinpointed some of the most crucial factors to consider further down this article.
Here is the list of the top betting sites for Valorant:
How to Bet on Valorant Matches
Valorant is live and expected to become a big esports phenomenon. Now people wonder how they can bet on Valorant matches. More and more tournaments are popping up, and people are eager to start betting on their new favorite game. But don’t worry, we’ll cover what to think of, how it works, and also where you can turn to place your bets.
How does Valorant Betting work?
Very similar to CSGO, you have two teams that will be matched towards each other on a map. The team that reaches 13 rounds first will win the game, and if you’ve placed your money on the winner, you’ll take home some cash, which varies depending on the odds. The game cannot go above 13 rounds. Remember, if this is a BO3, they’ll need to win one more game to take home the win. If both teams reach 12 rounds, the match goes into over-time, it will be a sudden death round for the win of the game. The team wins rounds either by eliminating the opponents, planting and successfully blows up the spike or if the Defenders defuse the spike.
This is not the only type of betting there available in Valorant. You can also place live bets or so-called special bets, which we’ll explain in the text below. ↓
What type of bets are available?
- Match winner – The winner of the match, no matter which format the match is being played at, eg. BO1, BO3, BO5.
- Map winner – When this is available, you can bet on the winner of the map. So even if it’s a game of 3 maps, you can bet on which team will win a specific map.
- First Blood – Bet on which team will draw the first blood of the round
- Spike Plant – Some sites allow you to place your bet on whether the Attackers will be able to plant the spike for the next round.
- Live Bets – Some sites allow something called “Live bets.” This will enable you to bet on things that might happen in a very near future, e.g., when the spike gets planted, you might get the chance to bet on whether the Defenders will be able to defuse the spike. Other common Live bets are, “Will’ player’ clutch this round?”, “Will’ player’ manage to save the AWP?”.
Understanding Valorant Betting Odds
When betting on Valorant, you will most likely see Decimal odds [2.5]. It’s the most common way of displaying odds compared to the American odds and also the easiest one to understand. You basically take the money you’ve placed and multiple it by the number(s) the odds display, the amount you get will be money you’ve won from your bet.
Example: You’ve placed a bet of $10 on Fnatic with 2.5 in odds if Fnatic wins you’ll take home $25. $10×2.5=$25
The odds in Valorant might differ slightly from the betting sites that you look into. Consider choosing the site with the best odds as those with odds that favor the underdogs more than other sites usually take a higher fee from your bet and therefore has worse odds.
Where to Bet on Valorant?
All of the sites listed on this page offer bets on Valorant. We have made sure to review all the sites impartially to make sure that our suggestions become as accurate as possible. Which site you should choose depends on what you are looking for but also some key factors that will be covered below.
Security Features All Valorant Betting Sites Should Have
To start with, all providers of betting should be legit. To check the legitness of a site, you can check in the footer of their website. There, you can make sure that they are licensed. Common licenses are:
- Gaming Curacao
Another thing to check for is Fairness proof. This shows that the casino part of the betting site is legit and follows the laws within this particular subject.
There’s a lot of different ways to deposit and withdraw money, and most sites have all the conventional ways, such as credit/debit card payment to payment services such as Neteller, etc. Most sites offer cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum as a deposit method. Some might even provide it as a withdrawal option. However, there are a couple of gambling sites for Valorant that only offers crypto as a payment option. This means that there’s no fiat available at all.
Don’t you worry, you don’t have to go to each one of these sites and check which payment options are available. We’ve covered that for each of the sites in their reviews.
Valorant betting bonuses
Bonuses are fantastic, and it’s essentially free cash. But there are a couple of different bonuses out there, and they might differ a lot. A very high bonus might not always be the best choice, and here’s why.
There’s this thing called turnover. It’s how much you need to wager before you can withdraw any money from that bonus you just got. Here’s how it works.
Example: You deposit $50 and get 150% in the welcome bonus, you then get $75 as a bonus. This means you now have $125 in your account. But to be able to withdraw your bonus you’ll need 20x in turnover. That means you’ll have to wager 50(your deposit amount)x20(the turnover required).
You’ll have to wager $1000 to reach the turnover requirement, but if you bet $50 on a 2.0 odd, you’ll win $100. So this means that you only have $900 left to turnover? No, only the money wagered counts, not your winnings.
What types of bonuses do Valorant betting sites offer?
There’s a lot of different bonuses while betting on Valorant, and there’s no reason to say no to a good one. We have multiple bonus codes for you gathered on this site, so feel free to check them out. Here are the most common types of bonuses you’ll stumble on when you’ve become a bettor.
- Welcome bonus – A bonus given at registration or at your first deposit
- % on Deposit – Gives you a percentage on your deposit. For example, a 100% bonus on your deposit.
- Free bet – Usually given at first deposit, you get the money back on your first bet or get a certain amount (usually low) at registration.
- Cashback – Get a percentage back on your bets, this is more commonly seen at more significant events.
- Free spins – Example: Deposit $50 and get 10 free spins in the casino area.
- Combo bonus – A mix of any of the above
Important Conditions for Real Money Valorant Betting Sites
Excellent customer support is essential for a good bookmaker. You’ll run into issues eventually, and you don’t want to sit around waiting for a day waiting for an email response. You want the problem to be dealt with immediately, and that’s why you always should consider choosing a site with live chat support. Some sites may have live support but a slow response rate, which can be quite frustrating. Check our reviews of the websites about to see what we have to say about their customer support.
Low Profit Margins
Checking the profit margins is one of the first things you’ll want to do. Cause if you don’t, you might end up with a site that provides worse odds than one of its competitors. The reason is simple. If the odds are skewed in the betting sites’ favor, they are probably taking more significant profit margins.
Example: The odds should be 2.0, but the site has set it to 1.90 to have the odd working in the Valorant bookie’s favor.
Make sure to compare the odds of different websites to make sure you start your gambling journey in the best way possible. Also cause once you’ve chosen a site, you most likely will not want to change to another one.
Quick Tips for Betting on Valorant
Now from this list of the best Valorant betting sites you’ve hopefully found one that suits your needs and expectations, the next thing to pay attention to is how to take home as many wins as possible and make your wagering successful. Therefore, we will give you a few quick tips on how to improve before even making your first deposit.
Most Important: Knowledge about the teams
Understanding how the teams work in Valorant is essential to be a successful bettor. Some teams might have an easier time playing against a team that, on paper, is a harder team. Therefore always make sure you stay up-to-date on the teams you bet on but also bet against.
- Recent Form – How has the team(s) performed in recently played matches.
- Previous Results vs. “Team” – How does the record look when the team you’re betting on has played against the competitors in the past.
- Changes within the team(s) – Has there been any significant changes within the organization, perhaps one of the teams will be using a stand-in player for the match. Did any of the teams recently change their roster, player, or coach?
- News – Have any of the teams had some kind of issue lately that has come in the way of practicing like usual? Any disputes within the organization or anything else that may affect the gameplay or team chemistry? Injuries?
Understanding The Gameplay
This becomes very handy if you’re into live betting. It can be quite hard to have a good idea of where the match is heading if you don’t have a clue of how the game actually works. Play the game yourself and watch the professional players stream it to get a better understanding.
Dive into the meta of Valorant. Get to know the characters available and the spells they have and how they can be used.